What type of online couples therapist is best for counseling?


A licensed marriage and family therapist (LMFT) is typically the best type of therapist for couples. LMFTs specialize in working with couples and families to improve communication, resolve conflicts, and strengthen relationships. They are trained to identify patterns of behavior that can lead to problems in relationships and to provide strategies to address those issues. Other types of therapists, such as licensed professional counselors (LPCs) or clinical psychologists, may also have experience working with couples, but LMFTs are specifically trained in this area.

For more information, please visit: https://therapistpalmbeachgardens.com/

Leave an answer